Located in the major mineral province of the eastern Lachlan Fold Belt near Batemans Bay on the NSW southern coast, in a resource development friendly jurisdiction with strong local support.
Comprising multiple Reduced Intrusion Related Gold System (RIRGS) targets, with associated sheeted vein targets, and pegmatites with potential to host lithium and rare earth elements.
The area contains numerous historical mines, such as Dargues Gold Mine, Moruya Gold Mine and Bimbimbie group of mines.
The Lachlan Fold Belt (NSW) is host to several multi-million-ounce gold deposits and significant base metal deposits:
- Targeting large scale gold, base metal and lithium discoveries
- Project contains numerous multi commodity exploration target zones , including 2km by 1km anomaly
- Close proximity to Dargues Reef high grade gold mine, ASX: AMI Market Cap ~$400 million
- Close to infrastructure and readily available processing mills
- World class resource development friendly jurisdiction with strong local support
- Adjacent to the Moruya goldfield with the surrounding area containing several historical mines including Candoin, Moruya silver mine and Bimbimbie group of mines
- Large EL contains Nelligen and Buckenbowra Granodiorites targets which have potential to host major Reduced Intrusion Related Gold System (RIRGS) deposits
- Strong, large scale radiometric signature indicative of fractionated granodiorites
- Lithium associated with NW, N-S and NNE-SSW trending pegmatite dykes
- Pervasive structural controls and an abundance of pegmatite dykes in the SE part of the Tenement
- These pegmatite swarms need to be followed up as potential large source for lithium, caesium, tantalum (LCT) and other rare earth elements (REE).
- Strong management team with track record of discoveries and project acquisitions